Friday, April 22, 2011

Go to sleep!

Well I might as well be blogging because I can't fall asleep.  This only happens to me about once per year.  But tonight is that night:  Insomnia Night

I'm actually listening to a Science Friday on NPR podcast about sleep, to see if it can help lull me to sleep.  Wow!
Perhaps it was the kit kat bar I had around 11pm.  Good God it's 4:30am!  I think the chocolate has worn off!


Hmm....maybe I've got too much technology going on.  TV, computer, downloading, podcasts, etc.  When Jon was still here (3 weeks ago) I would just bring a book to bed and be out within 20 mins.  But without him I'm much less focused and easy to distraction.  Such as late night munchies.  Anyhow, sigh, I just will be happy when we're back together in our routine.

Ok, starting to get drowsy.  Thanks NPR and the soothing voice of Joe Palca!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love for you to leave a comment!