Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Throwing rocks



Today I had a lovely lunch and then watched a movie with my friend Nicole.  After the movie we were walking along stretching our legs.  I was heading home and Nicole was going to grab a xe om.

As we walked along Tan Son this kind of wigged out creepy guy was walking towards us.  Nicole and I parted so he could walk between us.  Well apparently he thought is was a great time to grab Nicole's ass.  She shrieked in shock, completely caught off guard, as this had never happened to her in Vietnam.  Honestly, it's really not a common behavior here.

He scurried away looking back towards us laughing at our expense, quite pleased with himself.

I, of course, reacted in my typical impulsive way, and picked up a rock and threw it at him.  My aim sucks, but it was worth the look of surprise on his face.  I then picked up two more rocks and threw those.  Still with shockingly poor aiming ability, but with a happy sense of satisfaction for me.

Nicole and I continued on our way.  When we hugged our goodbyes, Nicole said, "Thanks for throwing a rock."  I said, "3 rocks!"

Anytime, my friend, anytime!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! I love it that you threw rocks at him! Take that, heathen! LOL! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously! Why does this shit happen to us when we are on our way out?? I have been waiting for my (stolen) 2 bars to appear for 30 min. to say...wait for it...you rock, TL. ;)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love for you to leave a comment!