Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Too much Karaoke! Is there such a thing?

If you've ever met me then you know that I love, and I mean love karaoke.  I love to sing and pretend I'm on Broadway or American Idol, or kickin' it old school like on Star Search.  Anyhow, it makes for great fun especially here in Asia where you get a private room.  It's great especially if you're a ham like me!

January has been the month of karaoke.  We went for Jon/Rufus' combined birthday do's, then my corporate students from DHL wanted to do dinner and karaoke, and then for Rufus' leaving do...that's right another night of karaoke.  So I think I'm at the point where I've gotten most of the singing out of my system.  At least until after the Tet holidays.  

 mot, hai, ba, Dzo!!!!!!!!  (1 2 3 cheers!)


The rest of the group


 Singing our hearts out for Rufus' leaving do!


Me and Jon of course!  Duets baby!

1 comment:

  1. I believe the children are our future...teach them well and let them lead the way...

    ReplyDelete

I'd love for you to leave a comment!